Monday, January 23, 2012

Roxie layouts (part 3)

Now this layout look familiar to those who read my blog regularly.  At Convention last summer we made this super cute layout during our make and take time.  My Roommate and I decided that we both wanted to have ourselves scrapbooked more in our own books (okay so I twisted her arm but she agreed smilingly); so we each made the layouts about the other THEN swapped!  If you look at the Roxie tab on the right of the screen you'll see my original version I gifted....her is Dana Simone-Kurtz from dsdoodles.blogspot.com take on it (I will forgive her for the awful picture of me at my front door because she said some super sweet things on the pull out tabs)!
Featured in the pictures with me are Dana (when we snuck on stage for a photo op) and Patty Smith before the awards banquet.


You should ALWAYS sign and date your work, especially gifts....years from now I will cherish this layout knowing it was made for me with love from a dear friend

I love these pocketed tabs...all for $3.99.  TOO CUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!