Monday, January 2, 2012

Scrapped Calendars made easy = STUDIO J

Imagine scrapbooking 6 handmade calendars of your families photos for gifts!  OMG that's a ton of work that's 72 pages, 72 pages of hand scrapping AND you don't have a copy for yourself of those layouts.  UGHHH right!?!?!  That would be more hours than I care to imagine of repeat scrapbooking (which for me is no fun).

Now that was my challenge this year, I had 6 people to make 2012 calendars for AND I wanted a copy of the pages for my own books.

SUPER EASY SOLUTION with same, actually more detailed, results...I made 6 layouts (using my Studio J membership) AND ordered 7 copies!!!!!!!!  Hours involved = roughly 3 hrs of Studio J time (and my layouts were very detailed and decorated).  I had ordered the calendars from my Close To My Heart Consultant (oh that's me lol), and quickly used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (with the help of my girlfriend Camille) to cut out the names of the months on 6 sheets of cardstock.  Assembly of ALL the calendars took one night of TV watching...which I would have been doing anyways.  AND WHAM....I was done and the results were loved!  I will definitely be doing this year after year from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is a quick look at the calendar pages, and over the next few weeks I will be posting closeups of the layouts.  So stay tuned AND let me know what you think.

January's special "Perfect 10" Campaign is really perfect for this purpose.  With your Membership BUY 9 Layouts GET 10th one FREE!

I love this layout it was made using the new layout template that allows you to add the photoshop layout to fill the entire page.  This was a large previously made square collage, then I dropped it into Studio J and added My Stickease to it!


Note how I used the 2nd half of the layout from January





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!