Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Roxie Layouts using Magic (part 1)

Being a girly-girl with some edge (which means I'm not a bubble-gum pink and ribbons kind of gal), I fell in total LOVE with our Roxie paper collection as soon as I saw it last summer.  I've been looking forward to January's workshop since then (I knew it would be Roxie lol).  The layout design is Card Trick from Magic.
These layouts were inspired by Kay Pekin...we started them at her last weekend getaway and I never assembled or embellished them....thanks Kay for the jump start.  I LOVE this layout















I used the dimensional element for the R, and Sponged it Vanilla Cream to match the Cricut cut card stock letters.  I then 2nd generation random stamped on letters in Desert Sand

2 comments:

  1. I love this paper pack too. One of my favs. Great layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! I was really happy with it and so were my Gals

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!