Thursday, June 12, 2014

Retiring colors...and more read for details

Exciting things in the crafting world are coming our way in the next few weeks...so stay tuned in for updates. The first of these our retired products are starting to be released including five of your favorite colors, so stock up now before they are gone: Blush, Buttercup, Twilight, Creme Brulee and Sky.

To SEE ALL THE PRODUCTS RETIRING CLICK HERE NOW and you will be taken to my website where they have been gathered into one easy area...you gotta love when things are all wrapped up neatly for you, I hate having to search for things on websites!!!!






AND watch for the exciting news coming from me in the next couple of weeks about what their replacement colors will be. Our convention is in just TWO weeks...so lots of exciting things really are coming our way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!