Monday, June 23, 2014

California, San Diego - Bike MS: Bay to Bay Tour 2014: Mr. Gordon Plotzke III - National MS Society

California, San Diego - Bike MS: Bay to Bay Tour 2014: Mr. Gordon Plotzke III - National MS Society

I am posting this on behalf of husband, whom I am super proud of for undertaking this massive 150 mile ride in TWO DAYS!  Below I'm going to post his own words from his original "facebook" announcement to friends and family about racing.  If you are able, please click the link above and make a donation!  The funds are going to a great cause, and Gordon is really putting in the work for us!  His goal is to $400 in donations, my goal is that he is able to double that.

"I have watched this ride pass through Camp Pendleton for many years and always wanted to do it. This year my Fathers Day gift to my father and grandfather, both of whom had MS, is to do this ride to honor their memory and all they meant to our family. This is the first time I have ever attempted something like this and in true Plotzke fashion I have decided to go big. 150 miles in two days! In the mean time, if you follow the link that announced my participation, it will bring you to the MS Bay to Bay tour page. For donations, click donate and under "find rider" Type in my first and last name and it will bring up my information."   Easier than that now...just click the links here and you should see his name...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!