Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How much REALLY comes in a kit of Surf's Up - Picture My Life

CTMH has a great new product line for scrapbooking where you just slide your photos directly into the sleeves.  You still get that fun scrapbook appeal though from the choice of cards that come with your Picture My Life kits!Here is a breakdown of what comes in EACH style kit (we currently have 8 styles with more designs on the way):  
44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs)


To show you exacly HOW MUCH stuff that is I took a picture when my first kit of Surf'sUp came (everything but the page protectors is pictured) ...this picture took my ENTIRE living room floor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!