Sunday, October 13, 2013

Base and Bling Necklace Kit

I wanted to show off my Base and Bling Necklace that I made in under an hour!  Fun, right!  Best part, this homemade jewelry comes in a ready to make, easy kit from Close To My Heart.  All the pieces shown and more (listed below), plus adhesive and full directions are included with the kit. 
Here is a picture of the kit and all its goodies:

Use the fabric from the Sarita textiles and Base & Bling products in this kit to create your own beautifully embellished necklace!
1 – Sheet of Outdoor Denim/Twilight Dots fabric (from Sarita Textiles)
1 – Base & Bling Necklace
10 – Base & Bling Adhesive Dots; (4 sizes) (not shown)
5 – Base & Bling Adhesive Strips (not shown)
1 – Pack of selected Base & Bling Teal & Black Jewels
3 – Base & Bling Floral Accents (1 each of 3 sizes) 1 – Base & Bling Word Accent
Now I'm showing you the necklace today, but our new product line doesn't stop there; make custom clips, rings, headbands, bracelets and more in multiple colors where only YOUR imagination can limit your choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!