Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Daily Stamping Tips (starting now)


 So in 2007 Close To My Heart, gave us an amazing daily calendar Stamping Tips of the Day.  I figured since this month we were celebrating STAMPAGANZA (buy any 2 stamp sets get 1 free) I would refresh this amazing list and send you all one stamping tip a day.  Now I'll post my regular posts through out the month...wouldn't want you missing out on my art and sarcasm oh I mean charm, but I just want you to stay tuned in to for the extra daily stamping tips.  If you have any questions or I can help you Rock the Stampaganza Deal let me know. Until then, I hope you ENJOY!

DAY 1* Create Backgrounds with the Backside of Stamps
Step 1Place a My Acrylix® stamp image-side down on the stamp block so the smooth back of the stamp is ready for ink.
« Step 2Ink the back of the image. Stamp using second-generation technique by stamping first on scrap paper, then immediately stamp on artwork.
Step 3Clean the back of the stamp well using the Double Scrubber and My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner.
Step 4Place the image on the stamp block again, this time with image-side up ready for ink. Ink the image with the same ink color. Stamp over the previous image. This creates a nice layered look.
*CTMH 2007