Friday, June 1, 2012

Daily Stamping Tips (starting now)


 So in 2007 Close To My Heart, gave us an amazing daily calendar Stamping Tips of the Day.  I figured since this month we were celebrating STAMPAGANZA (buy any 2 stamp sets get 1 free) I would refresh this amazing list and send you all one stamping tip a day.  Now I'll post my regular posts through out the month...wouldn't want you missing out on my art and sarcasm oh I mean charm, but I just want you to stay tuned in to for the extra daily stamping tips.  If you have any questions or I can help you Rock the Stampaganza Deal let me know. Until then, I hope you ENJOY!

DAY 1* Create Backgrounds with the Backside of Stamps
Step 1Place a My Acrylix® stamp image-side down on the stamp block so the smooth back of the stamp is ready for ink.
« Step 2Ink the back of the image. Stamp using second-generation technique by stamping first on scrap paper, then immediately stamp on artwork.
Step 3Clean the back of the stamp well using the Double Scrubber and My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner.
Step 4Place the image on the stamp block again, this time with image-side up ready for ink. Ink the image with the same ink color. Stamp over the previous image. This creates a nice layered look.
*CTMH 2007 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!