Friday, September 16, 2011

Typeset using Magic Layout

This layout was my class workshop layout for this month.  We had super fun making them. 
The journalling spot on the left page is done using September's Stamp Of The Month Set and a reverse masking (or as I call it the cheater way to mask) technique.  To do this tip just don't ever put ink on the top line of the image, I stamped it twice together making the bottom portion of the finished product; on the third time you ink the whole stamp and wham you're finished with an extra long journalling spot (which with four kids in school this year I for one need).
I also LOVED how easy the cut-off zip strips from the top edge of the paper were to use and incorporate for this layout.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!