Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy National Stamping Month Swap 2011 - 1

Close to My Heart has gone above and beyond this month with our tribute to National Stamping Month, by offering a DOUBLE (1st ever), DOUBLE....>FREE stamp set when you spend $75 or more this month!
I was part of an amazing Swap where 12 of us each used one of the major images from the stamp set.  All through out this month I'll be showing you the cards.  Remember to get your own Pair-A-Phrase double stamp set  just click over to ctmh.com/heatherplotzke to start your order!

1st card is one of mine.  As most know I love all things St. Pat's Day and this image was no different.  I used Elemental papers, along with our new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut both the card and the inset. paper!  To make the pot of gold pop (sorry picture doesn't show the sparkle) I added Bronze Glitz™ Glitter Gel after coloring with our markers.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!