Saturday, September 10, 2011

Keep your photos and pages fresh tip

So here is my photo tip for keeping your memories and photos fresh, this tip especially works well for events, places, and everyday everything that you seem to take a lot of...

I'm going to use Disneyland for this example, but think outside that box Halloween, Thanksgiving, soccer games are all coming quick.

We went to Disneyland this week and the kids were so excited to be in Toontown seeing the Character's houses.  Now we took our pictures with all the characters and rode all rides, but the thing that caught MY attention that day was how my five year-old, Sara Beth, kept noticing the funny mailboxes at every house and she asked me to take a picture.  After the second house, I realized OMG what a stinkin' cute layout that would make!  Guess Sara Beth has the scrapbooking bug already.  She and I quickly walked back to the 1st house to take a photo of the mailbox and continued on that way all morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!