Wednesday, November 11, 2015

They are coming...the Holidays

I can't fight any longer no matter how hard I tried, it's coming...CHRISTMAS!  Today is Veteran's Day and people have been posting how they have their trees up. Give me a break already...

...so I give up I started too.  I ordered my Studio layout mini photos for my Holiday  cards.  I wrote and printed the letters that stuffed inside. Then printed out my return address labels.

I also started filling in the dates for my 2016 calendars that I give as gifts. 

Feeling accomplished...next!

So how about you? What do you have in the works right now...I'd love to hear all about it. And remember all your gift giving memory and papercraft supplies are available at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!