Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Harvest Welcome Wood papercraft sign

Here is my latest holiday wood and papercrafted creation.  I have to admit I really am in love with these fun and hands on projects of mixed mediums.  There is something so simple yet permanent about them, unlike some of the other papercrafts we all spend so much time on.  As a reminder all of my Paper items are my own (CTMH brand) from my website at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com and the Wood set comes from Woodcreationscrafts.com.  One of my favorite things about this pumpkin project is that I actually mixed and blended two paper packets together.  Another fun thing is on several of the smaller details on the papers I went in with the liquid glass to highlight the image and make it pop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!