Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pure Craft Genius Inspiration

I had the pleasure of spending an amazing afternoon with the amazingly talented, rockstar craft artist Joanne Walton!!!!  OMG I came home with my head spinning, ADD wanting to do it all at once, can't focus and sooooo inspired to craft I can't stand yet feeling so ahhhhh.....

Have you ever felt like that????  Craft Utopia? Craft inspirational overload?  I am so inspired, so excited and have so many things to do at once I am in crafter heaven.  Here is the thing to do... TAKE NOTES...Write down those little tid bits of wisdoms you think are BOOM your biggest break threws ever!!!! Because you will forget them later!  WRITE THEM DOWN NOW!!!!

I can't wait to share all I was inspired by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!