Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial Day Tribute

 
I wanted to share a wonderful tribute this weekend by Chad Warner.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!
 

My Memorial Day Tribute......
UPDATE... To the more then 90,000+ people who have shared this Memorial Video... I am Overwhelmed with Gratitude & Humbled… Thank You for honoring and remembering America's fallen Heroes this weekend!!! Semper-Fi This is a tribute I created for Memorial Day Weekend...It's a tribute to my fellow Marines Who Gave All in the pursuit of Freedom...There are actually 3 funerals in this tribute that I attended and I am dear friends with the Marine father who is saluting the casket of his Marine son....God Bless & Remember ALL Our Fallen Heroes This Memorial Day Weekend...
Posted by Chad Warner on Thursday, June 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!