Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Are YOU October's Mystery Hostess??? Join the party now with your online order for you chance!

Join my October Mystery Hostess Gathering when shopping online Oct 9th - Oct. 31st, place an order greater than $25, and you may find yourself the HOSTESS!  What that means is, when all is said and done on Nov 1st I will do a drawing of everyone that has a qualifying order and has joined our Mystery Hostess Gathering.  I will contact the winner and they will receive all the eligible hostess rewards from Gathering, no fuss no muss!  How easy is that!?!?  Place the order you already were going to for that awesome new Cricut Bundle and Stamp of the Month OR maybe some paper packets and ink pads, GET the FREE ribbon  from the special of the month AND be qualified for the Mystery Hostess drawing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!