Sunday, July 6, 2014

Studio J makes a great gift

I had the honor of being a bridesmaid over this holiday weekend, and I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do with my photos...STUDIO J them using Always & Forever Paperpack, with Cotton Candy CS accents!!!  Kristy, the brides colors were Black, white, and Hot pink with black and white flowers so this is PERFECT!!!!!

Better yet, knowing how much Kristy loves to craft and scrapbook as a gift I gave her a gift certificate package of Studio J layouts so when they get back from her Honeymoon she'll be all set to do her wedding album OR make wedding print copies to frame her favorite memories for the walls! 

Contact me today to find out how you too can give the gift of Studio J!  Or to start your own journey with Studio J head to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!