Wednesday, July 30, 2014

AUGUST 1st is the Magic date the books will be available for viewing AND ordering online at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com!!!!!

The NEW ANNUAL INSPIRATION IDEA BOOKS comes out August 1st, and can be viewed online AND/OR ordered at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com.  The book will be Annual now at 196 pgs, with two mini books available (around 50 pgs) in Dec/Apr. The books are SO BIG this time instead of paying shipping twice (once to my house and once then to you all), I'm going to have everyone go to my website heatherplotzke.ctmh.com shopping area and order an individual copy themselves and have it shipped directly to their house.  You can just add it by itself or combine it with other items while you shop online.

Now I have a surprise for you!   We have a brand new product premiering in CTMH books, ShinHan Touch Twin Tip Alcohol Markers.  After you order your new Annual Inspirations Book August 1st, you will be able to look online at all 24 colors available and call or email me your color choice and I will have ONE shipped FREE* to your door, as a thank you ($5.95 value)!!!!


REMEMBER AUGUST 1st is the Magic date the books will be available for viewing AND ordering online at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com!!!!!
* free marker offer expires 8/31/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!