Monday, April 7, 2014

Lollydoodle Owl Card 1

Continuing our Lollydoodle lovefest, here is the first of 3 cards from my March workshop kits, which featured the fast and easy treatment of layering My Stickease quickly onto cards AND BAM you're done!  They come in all shapes and sizes, lots have a variety of sayings right on them making them perfect for scrapbooking AND cardmaking.  So here is our first card:
What do you think??? It maybe hard to see in the photo, but I decided for some extra pizazz to add Liquid Glass to high light special areas around the card; note the letters of Love and the owls eyes.  I also added some to the detailing on the top flap of the B&T paper.

Head to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com to get all the supplies for this fun project and more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!