Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lollydoodle My Stickease Spare Card On Hand

I am a firm believer in always having blank cards on hand.  You never now when an unexpected birthday, anniversary, sympathy, or thinking of you card will be needed.  I can't tell you how many times my husband or kids have come to me and asked for a card for some one on their way out the door as if I was magically supposed to just know that it was a special event in a persons life that I've never met....guess that's why I'm the Mom!  So THAT was the inspiration for the third card in our Lollydoodle lovefest.  AND that's why the sentiment area was left blank!!!!

You'll see how I added my favorite embellishment of Liquid Glass once again to outline and give some WoW factor to the details of the My Stickease Lollydoodle stickers.  I also wanted to mention a fun idea is to add little stickers (or stamped images) to the inside of your cards to continue the color and fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!