Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scrapbook layout? OR TWO calendar pages???? Why can't it be both!!!



15 minutes to complete this CTMH Studio J Express Collection Layout!
Here is a favorite "Photos" of my Mom's Calendar this year.  The Studio J layout page on the left is January's photo.  The page on the right is September's photo.  For me, this is a layout in my 2013 scrapbook!  Win, win situation all around because I only had to scrap these pictures once in Studio J and when it came time to order I just ordered extra copies.  Super easy, remember one layout equals two months and just glue to CTMH's inexpensive but good quality blank monthly calendar.
  
REMEMBER ALL MARCH LONG -- STUDIO J LAYOUTS ARE JUST $5 EACH!