Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scrapbook layout? OR TWO calendar pages???? Why can't it be both!!!



15 minutes to complete this CTMH Studio J Express Collection Layout!
Here is a favorite "Photos" of my Mom's Calendar this year.  The Studio J layout page on the left is January's photo.  The page on the right is September's photo.  For me, this is a layout in my 2013 scrapbook!  Win, win situation all around because I only had to scrap these pictures once in Studio J and when it came time to order I just ordered extra copies.  Super easy, remember one layout equals two months and just glue to CTMH's inexpensive but good quality blank monthly calendar.
  
REMEMBER ALL MARCH LONG -- STUDIO J LAYOUTS ARE JUST $5 EACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!