Friday, March 14, 2014

Husband manuevers - when it comes to our stash

Okay so who is coming over to my house tomorrow to distract my husband, while I stalk the Fed Ex driver AND then open my boxes and pull out my new stash?!?!? Hmmm, volunteers???? Anyone, anyone??? I don't even need to put it away because he really won't know the difference I just need to get it out of the boxes and get rid of the evidence.

Am I alone here, I want to hear from all my crafting crazy buddies who else does this!?!?! Anyone else ever leave a stamp set dirty so it looks used? SHARE YOUR STORIES AND IDEAS HERE!

To increase your stash and test your theory click here to go to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com for some retail therapy experimentation! 

2 comments:

  1. That's funny Heather......will there be wine?
    Thankfully, my husband doesn't blink an eye when the CTMH boxes arrive.....it is the other packages that gets him needing distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, that could be arranged! But heck then I wouldn't care if he noticed or not anyways lol!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!