Monday, May 13, 2013

Vacation over! back to CTMH crafting

Alright everyone, I'm back promise.  As I mentioned I was taking a much needed family break for my hubby's homecoming.  It's crazy but he'll be home 2 weeks tomorrow already.  Still sometimes doesn't seem real.  Thanks for hanging with me.

But back to normal, or as normal as our house ever gets with 5 kids! Speaking of normal, here is a layout I did on Studio J using Zipadee papers  (great for vintage Disney look) showcasing a "Normal" day with Queen Kennedy.  She is GO at all times, and I think this layout did a pretty good job capturing that.


2 comments:

  1. Darling adorable Studio j pages! LOVeE how you keep up with your scrapbooking!!! You Rock Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bren, Studio J makes it all possible!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!