Share A Smile Card Kit

Share A Smile Card Kit
With the purchase of every Punny Pals stamp set, Close To My Heart donates $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, an organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world. To bring these stamp images to life, we’ve made a coordinating set of Thin Cuts dies and an exclusive card kit! The card kit includes the dies, card bases, envelopes, paper, and step-by-step instructions for creating 32 cards, and it is available at a discounted price! Create these delightful cards and use them to share smiles all around! The Share a Smile card kit can be yours for FREE when you become a Consultant in October or when you host a qualifying party.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Vacation over! back to CTMH crafting

Alright everyone, I'm back promise.  As I mentioned I was taking a much needed family break for my hubby's homecoming.  It's crazy but he'll be home 2 weeks tomorrow already.  Still sometimes doesn't seem real.  Thanks for hanging with me.

But back to normal, or as normal as our house ever gets with 5 kids! Speaking of normal, here is a layout I did on Studio J using Zipadee papers  (great for vintage Disney look) showcasing a "Normal" day with Queen Kennedy.  She is GO at all times, and I think this layout did a pretty good job capturing that.