Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Papercupcakes Father's Day Key - Cricut Artiste Blog Hop

Welcome to this month's Cricut Artiste Papercupcakes Blog Hop.  If you came from Bren Yule's blog you are in the right place. This month's featured key comes from page 75 of the Artiste booklet, "Happy Father's Day".

When I saw this shirt card shape, all I could think about was the crazy Hawaiian style shirts my husband likes to wear.  So using Buzz and Bumble paper, I cut this shirt, quickly adding pieces of zipstrip for the button area and cuffs, then some mini pearls and I was all done.  On the inside of the card I added a small piece of cardstock for journalling.

Next in the hop is the always amazing Linda Taylor, I can't wait to see what she comes up with (she's one of my favorite people to scraplift from sshhhhhhh)


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I did Hawaiian shirts... using Surf's Up! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute Heather! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zip strip was the perfect touch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!