Saturday, November 19, 2011

WHATCHA working on! Comment here

Sorry Everyone, I've been offline doing some pre-holiday craziness this week.  Me and my little ones have this week off for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I plan on getting a head start on some of my Christmas present making (a real head start would have been if I would have started in February when I should have of lol).  I am trying to have a guilt free holiday though this year, so enough of that. If you are on my Gift giving list STOP reading now:
  • I am working on assembling my Studio J calendars that I'm giving (only 6 layouts to needed, and a blank CTMH 12x12 calendar and BAM done....did this 5 times!) and a wreath for a friend first.
  • WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please leave comments here and all share holiday gift ideas here (specially since I have 17 more gifts to make lol)

1 comment:

  1. It's not a gift idea, but I had to comment - today I spent HOURS catching up my Studio J blog. I just wanted to thank you for your awesome contributions. I especially loved the 4x4 cards. Sorry it took me so long to pop over! Thanks to all the contributors, we have layouts scheduled to go up every DAY until January 1st!! We may have to start two a day at this rate. Whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!