Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to the USMC!

I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to the USMC! and to my favorite Marine and Amtracker, GySgt Gordon Plotzke III!

In this Studio J layout I made showing 2010's USMC Birthday Celebration take notice of the papers I used.  This is the BOO paper pack and I easily changed the colors of the papers to coordinate with Gordon's uniform.  If you take a closer look you'll see custom "paper" filled with my own personal words.  To do this technique is easy.  I placed multiple journalling boxes onto the square each with a different word in each.  To recreate the words in the other boxes, I just held the shift key while selecting all the words and then copied/pasted twice, lining them up over their new home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!