- The bottles were spray painted in black flat paint.
- the wraps around the bottle are Kraft paper, but into strips and while sprinkled wet with water, krinkled repeatedly (let dry overnight)
- The paper rosettes were scored every 3/16's and were done on 11x2.5" papers.
- For added depth the area around the skull was sponged with Grey flannel to make the white pop.
- The skull also is painted over in our clear gel sparkle (allow to dry min. 1 hr)
- Finishing touches included, large rhinestone added to eye and on the neck of the bottle. Ribbon tied around wrap
- Assembled to the bottle using hot glue
Friday, October 21, 2011
Spooky Wine Bottles
For my October workshop we made these super spooky cute wine bottles. This was also my donation item to the Operation Smile Auction at Leadershare.