Thursday, October 13, 2011

Favorite reason about being a CTMH Consultant

When asked why I joined CTMH (Close To My Heart) over five years ago, I have several answers I could easily rattle off:
  1. I LOVE THE PRODUCT, and bought so often my former consultant always teases that I paid for her daughter's freshmen year in college.
  2. I LOVE THE DISCOUNT I receive as a consultant on my own purchases (for better explanation on this one see #1)
  3. I LOVE BEING ABLE TO ACCESS all the Corporate pre-designed projects and the Consultant Art and Template Bulletin Boards.  Our brother and sister scrappers love to share their ideas!
  4. I get to go on "Business Trips" with other addicted, obsessive scrappers that understand the excitement of why a new ruler with sewing alignment holes that no meer husband can ever comprehend.
Best reason of ALL, this was the final selling point that pushed me over the edge to Sign up.  Was the Community atmosphere being a consultant offered.  I am a Marine wife, had just moved to California and knew NO ONE.  My former consultant did some research and found that another group of Sister-consultants were having bi-monthly meetings close to me that if I signed up I could attend.  INSTANT COMMUNITY of FRIENDS.  These special ladies welcomed me with open arms and I signed up immediately!!!!

I would LOVE to have YOU join us and share our passion.  October offers extra special savings for anyone joining this month, you will receive a FREE add on kit when you join retail valued at up to $130.  So Click on over to ctmh.com/heatherplotzke  today to join my team, better yet to become friends!

Here are some pictures of from this month's MEGAMEET with the PAPER CUPCAKES:



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for capturing the special moments in our lives. I can always count of you to be there with a camera.

    Big Hugs!
    Corina

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!