Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Studio J Free-For-ALL


During Our Studio J Free-For-All in June, We're giving everyone a FREE Studio J JPG file-NO PURCHASE REQUIRED! Simply log onto Studio J, create a layout, then order one JPG file of your layout FREE! (click the link below to go their now)https://heatherplotzke.myctmh.com/Retail/StudioJLanding.aspx?PageId=185
It's that easy! Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to family and friends, or print them (any size you want).
If you have a Studio J or a MyCTMH account just log in and start creating. If you don't NO PROBLEM just follow the link above and "create account". LET's get scrapping Studio J style! And be sure to email me your layouts! I'd love, LOVE, love to see and share them on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!