Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sign up TODAY! 50% off Consultant Kits in May

I can't believe that when you join our amazing company this month you get the consultant kit at 50% off! That's right I said it, HALF OFF!!!!!!
Better yet, you also get the You & Me Scrapbooking set (a $34.95 value) FREE in your package!
So for under $70 (s/h & tax not included), you are going to get to choose from several scrapbook/card making consultant sets(up to three including to choose a Studio J YEAR membership ($99 value alone), business supplies to get you started....PLUS the $34.95 set! You are looking at a value of well over $400 easily, depending on your choices!
Why wait! This offer is only good through May 31st!!!!! So hurry to heatherplotzke.myctmh.com and sign up to be a member of my team TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!