Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Nat'l Stamping Month Mystery Hostess with the Mostess -- Is it going to be YOU?!?!

I've decided to add a little bit more excitement to all the amazing specials that CTMH is already running this month to celebrate National Stamping Month, so as a way of saying THANKS to YOU my LOYAL customers, anyone that places an order this month on my site of $25 or more, is eligible to be in the running for ALL the hostess rewards from the Gathering marked MYSTERY HOSTESS.  Be sure to click JOIN NOW gathering button, it can be found throughout your shopping experience; especially on the home page of my site in the bottom right corner.

Lot's of NEW GOODIES are out as of September 1st, and tons of THIS MONTH ONLY products are available so be sure to stop by. 

FYI, for people that place more than one qualify order this month...your name will go into the drawing the number of qualifing orders you place!  The more orders we get, the BIGGER the rewards will be!!!!

Good Luck and Happy Stamping & Scrapping, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!