Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday scrapbooking in the calm

I love Saturday mornings!  My whole family sleeps in, NOT ME!  My husband never understands why I set my alarm and still get up ubber early, sneak downstairs make a coffee and sit in the peace of the morning and craft.  Today, I'm chatting with you all about crafting.  Its my favorite time of the day; but then again I'm a morning person and NO ONE else in my house is with the exception of our youngest Kennedy (who has now joined me on the couch -- so off goes my easy listening music and on comes Moana).

Today I'm working on downloading and editing family photos from a recent trip I made to be printed to slide into mini albums that are already pre-made (thanks to an amazing class I took thanks to Dana Simone-Kurtz).  I'll share pictures when I finish the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!