Thursday, December 1, 2016

Holidazed

I'm not sure about you all but I know at my house I am in full HOLIDAZED mode!  Quite frankly I don't mean that in a good way.  I started out earlier, I cut back each year, I try to be more prepared and still here it is December 1st and I feel the full panic mode of madness and mayhem creeping into my nightmares.  My cards aren't addressed, who am I kidding I am 40 short of made (so in-laws get less cute cards, sorry people you don't really like me anyways); those adorable pintrested gifts I was duplicating are sitting in the closet still in pieces from various crafting places, including CTMH; and if one more child asks if we can ask the mailman to get back their letter to rewrite Santa because they don't want what they asked for and want different things now I might just snap!!!!

I'm pretty sure my husband has actually hidden my passport at this point and it's only December 1st.  Ughhhh, me and the Elf could hit the road, because the "magic time elf time alarm is going off" guess I need to pull up my big girl panties, and get back at it....Dean Martin is singing, I sure wish I had his whiskey on the rocks right now (Mrs Cleaver and her pearls never looked stressed, she must have been either drunk or on Valium!).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!