Share A Smile Card Kit

Share A Smile Card Kit
With the purchase of every Punny Pals stamp set, Close To My Heart donates $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, an organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world. To bring these stamp images to life, we’ve made a coordinating set of Thin Cuts dies and an exclusive card kit! The card kit includes the dies, card bases, envelopes, paper, and step-by-step instructions for creating 32 cards, and it is available at a discounted price! Create these delightful cards and use them to share smiles all around! The Share a Smile card kit can be yours for FREE when you become a Consultant in October or when you host a qualifying party.

Friday, November 4, 2016

2017 Planner Love - January cover

So in love with my new 2017 CTMH Planner. Just colored my 1st month with CTMH ShinHan markers♡ Get yours today at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com 

I used the following ShinHan colors out of our rainbow of choices: YR24 marigold, R11 Carmine [my favorite], BR96 Mahogany, B262 Cerulean Blue Light, B68 Turquoise Blue, GY235 Sap Green, WG4 Warm Grey, BR99 Bronze, G46 Vivid Green, Y222 Golden Yellow, GY235 Leaf Green, & 0 Colorless Blender! 

I LOVED how livid it turned out!!!! I'll show you the inside pages later when I get some done with watercolor pencils.



#planner, #ctmh, #shinhanart, #plannerlove #plannergirl