Monday, August 10, 2015

Wood items and getting a Coupon (gotta love a coupon)

I've had a lot of people ask me where I order the wood from to do the wood items I make.  HERE IT IS!  Best part they NOW offer ONLINE coupons TOO!!!!  This months is 15% off, its usually enough to more than cover my shipping costs.  Hope this helps!  And remember...after you get your WOOD ITEMS head back to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com to get your papers and accessories to finish your projects off!!

 Are you receiving our monthly newsletter? If not, you are missing out on your monthly in-store coupon and a special online coupon. This newsletter is now the place for coupons, either printed or shown on your mobile device. We also share craft tips, store news and you get the first peek of new crafts soon to be arriving in our stores. Why wouldn't you want to receive this? To subscribe, visit our website and enter your email--it's that simple. Website link is http://woodcreationscrafts.com/. #woodcreations #woodcrafts #craftnews #subscribe #youwillbehappyyoudid



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!