Sunday, February 8, 2015

Picture My Life and Love ya Silly, plus one Google-eye!

 Take a simple card base, Heartstrings B&T papersPicture My Life Heartstring cards (scored on the side so they flap like a door hinge), a stamp from the Love ya Silly stamp set...isn't he too stinkin' cute....and add one google-eye for added cuteness and you have a card that is both friendship sweet and darn right cutesy silly at the same time.  That's not always an easy combo to find, but I think I found it with these cards I made for my team swamp.  These cards were super fast to make, and I love how they turned out.

One technique I wanted you to take note of was the stamping on the inside of the card. I rounded the saying slightly to match the curve of the circle.  Its pretty easy to do you just put one end of the image down onto your block and start to manipulate the rest to the shape you want as you apply it to the block.  Its pretty easy-peasy, with a little trial and error thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!