Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Thank You For Your Service! Happy Veteran's Day!!!!

Using Desert Sand Cardstock and CTMH's new Cricut Artfully Sent, I was quickly and easy able to cut this card to give my husband for Veteran's Day.

The eagle is totally cut out and popped up, with foam tape AFTER I completely inked it with VersaMark™ Ink Pad and then heat embossed it with Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder.

The pops of color behind the words and flags were easily created by taping in colored cardstock in from behind.  Afterwards I completely hid those pieces by glueing another full card size piece of Desert Sand cardstock overtop, creating a hidden sandwich effect on the inside of the card.