Thursday, August 21, 2014

Close To My Heart | Shinhan Touch Twin Markers Demo

I just watched a GREAT You Tube Video about CTMH's brand new Shinhan Twin Touch Alcohol Markers that was filled with tips and Techniques on how to use them!  As you all are aware for everyone that orders a new Annual Inspiration Idea Book from my site I am sending you out FREE your choice of one of these great markers, so I thought I'd share this Fab video from a sister consultant on WHY I am in marker-love!  To order your Book, more markers and all your crafting supplies head to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com....AND to get your FREE marker email me, call me, or text me your color choice! 

Lots of you have them on the way already...but I'd love to send out more FREE GOODIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!