Friday, November 8, 2013

November's workshop pictures

Here are some pictures from my workshop this month.  For a full breakdown of tips on these projects head over to my facebook page, yup that's right trying to change it up this month LOL, where I have even MORE detailed photos posted all in an album labeled what else 2013 11 Workshop projects.  The projects were geared around showing you how to use your Cricut cartridges to make easy duplicabiliable projects for the holidays, which if you see the quickly running countdown clock at the top of the blog above, are approaching fast!

Enjoy....and leave me a comment either here or on Facebook...better yet ON BOTH!  I'd love to hear what you think.

AND remember Dec 3rd is the next class in Oceanside.  We are making at least 1 layout plus some more holiday project goodies.  You must have pre-payment of the $20 class fee to me no later than Nov 25th to get your spot reserved.  Contact me at 760-712-7033 or at hrkinney@hotmail.com for more details.  You won't want to miss out!  We want you to join us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!