Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teenager journalling

So anyone that has or ever has had a teenager, especially a boy knows that getting them to tell you the back story behind their pictures is not easy...Well I've been Studio J-ing my son's pictures and actually talked him into writing the journalling.  It wasn't a lot, just enough and its his own words!  How--well I have to say a little Mom trickery may have occurred, when I asked him for help he was all ughhhh, I don't want to do that!  So I told him no problem I would just add cute stories I remembered from when he was little....okay so it was a little more like Mom extortion but you got do what you got to do!