Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome Zavior Roger layout

Using Wonderland papers, I made this layout showing off how adorable my new Grand-nephew Zavior is!
I love this layout, featuring my Brother's First Grandchild!  If you ever wonder how low quality images turn out when downloaded from Facebook...here you go.  All of these photos were yellowish/red on Studio J.  I'm very happy with how they printed out.

This layout was one of five that CTMH's Studio J Art Studio projects designed for Leadershare (theirs' was in shades of pink) that I adapted to my pictures.  I was excited at Leadershare when they were showing off artwork of people's layouts on the big convention screens to see Zavior up on the screens.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!