Saturday, October 1, 2011

recycled mini-paint palettes

So you are wondering why I have a picture of these little containers that your memory cards come in I'm betting.  Well, being the horder I am, I just couldn't throw these away each time I get them thinking they'll be needed for something.  This week I figured out the PERFECT use!  Ever need a small paint palette?  Something to mix reinker/paint in? or something to just put reinker into so you can distress direct with it?  These little containers are PERFECT for that.

How about using it to put a glob of our glitter gels (that now come in a variety of colors including sparkly red) and using a paint brush to brush it onto your decorative piece.  I love how that effect turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!