Monday, October 17, 2011

My Halloween Card featuring Studio J .jpgs

For my October workshop I used Studio J to create a Halloween Layout. I am also VERY EXCITED to announce that my cards won the consultant card contest at CTMH's San Diego Leadershare!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it surprise you to know that the paper used here is Zippidee, the antique Disney-styled papers.  I changed the coloring quickly and easily using the tools in Studio J.
  When I was happy with how my layouts looked, I added them to my Studio J cart as .JPG's only for $3.00, LOVE this feature of being a Member! Then once I downloaded the pictures to my laptop I printed them out in 4x4 size on 4x6 photo paper. 
 I used my Art Philosophy CTMH Cricut Cartridge to make the card bases on black cardstock, the edges are distressed (and the inside stamped) with Daisy White ink.  On each of the two card designs I printed 2 copies of the photo, glueing 1 directly to the card and cutting up the 2nd (BOO and the diamond flares) and adhering them with pop dot foam to give some dimension.  I also adhered our Itty Bitty Clear Rhinestones to the card where on my layout "brads" had been placed.
I would Love to SHOW YOU HOW TO USE STUDIO J!  Click on over to start your FREE experience today at ctmh.com/heatherplotzke

4 comments:

  1. A winner indeed! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow to you... Studio J Master!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love how easy it is to use and unlike regular papercrafting mistakes can be easily removed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just rockin' darling! You got my vote!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!