Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pre-K Studio J layouts.

I did this layout about my daughter's preschool class, remember to take pictures of items in and around your event for perspective. Later they will tell the story along with seeing cute photos of your family, etc. I love the cubbie photos and my Sara Beth's artwork. By photographing her art, I won't have to save each individual masterpiece! ctmh.com/heatherplotzke

Take a look at the crayons, those are multiple My Stickease with their size reduced.  To make them even and straight, along with the ribbon knots I place on top, I highlighted each (while Holding down the shift key) and used the edit mode.  With them all highlighted you get to edit/align them as a group, I LOVE this tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!