Thursday, October 20, 2011

Leadershare friends and fun - Next time you should join us

Heather Plotzke, Corina Mitchell, and Alisse Stephens
Would you like to join in on the fun of hanging out, crafting and chatting with your favorite pals?  What if I told you that not only can you but you can be earning MONEY along the way?!?!  Sounds even better right. Join my team "Stampologist Society" today. This month only when you sign up with Close To My Heart you can get a FREE add-on kit (valued at up to $130 retail value) of your choice with you consultant kit.  Click here to enroll now!
Pre-Leadershare Night at Harney Sushi with CTMH Corporate and Consultants.....so much fun

Antoinette Perez and Gail Voight sharing samples and tips

Bren Yule was practing her song for Leadershare grand opening while Lisa Stenz and I enthusiastically listened

Dana Simone-Kurtz taking notes during our great presentations today!
JOIN US NOW!  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!