Saturday, March 16, 2013

Reminder this St Pat's Day!

Here is my Happy St Pat's Day reminder!  I wanted to remind everyone, as well as myself why we started wanting to preserve our memories in the first place.  These photos were taken a few years and in looking through them it reminded me of why St Pat's Day is my favorite day.  Why I SCRAPBOOK! 

St Pat's Day was my Dad's favorite day every year.  He told me once along time ago, that St Pat's Day was his favorite day because it was a day to be happy for no other reason than to just be happy!

So many days we spend doing what we "have to do", so many days, so many holidays we try to force that "perfect" day.  There is no such day.  So in St Pat's Day, we always have a reason, to just have fun and be happy. 

So my wish for you is to remember this, not just today, enjoy each second.  If you don't grab those fleeting moments NO amount of staged family photos, and perfectly accessorized layouts will make up what is missing in those layouts; SHEER HAPPINESS!

2 comments:

  1. Your dad was a wise man Heather. These happy faces must bring so much joy to all the people they see everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! He sure was!!! Even when they have glint of mischief in their eyes (which if often), you can't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!