Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Creation - Cubby Ready to Rock St Pat's Day

Its time for my favorite holiday!  St Pat's Day.  I wanted to create some home decor this year that would be modern and grown up view of the day.  I decided to go big and showcase the holiday with our My Creations - Cubby boxes.  This way I had 25 different little pieces of art.  I am thrilled with results.

 Chantilly Paper packs worked perfectly to create the look I was going for. 

To create the gold coins, I inked pigment ink all over a piece of cardstock and gold heat embossed over it.  Next took a simple office paper punch and punched the circles, then just layered them.


To create these fast clovers, I punched hearts out of sanded cardstock (sand 1st so much easier).  Then glued down 1st heart and for the second (top layer) I creased in the middle and only glued on the crease to give it dimension.  Love how it turned out.

I had SO MUCH FUN with this project.  Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!