Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Creating the newest Cricut Fad - Spiral Bettys for FREE and Easy -- TIps

 I wanted to tell you all about the hot, new trend all over our Instagrams and Pinterest boards called "Spiral Betty's" These have been around in adult coloring book world for a bout a year and a half and have taken over the Cricut universe the last week. Spiralbetty.com is a free app/website for personal use only, I'm sure there are multiple others but this is one one took less than 3 minutes for me to upload my Mom's photo, resize, alter coloring, highlighting, and download as a .JPG. I haven't cut one, but watched several people cut them out of both iron on and permanent vinyl and said it was extremely easy to cut and weed. Let me know how YOUR PROJECTS GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!