Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Scrapbooker's checklist

  • Camera - check
  • sunscreen - check
  • RE-check on camera and make sure battery is fully charged - check
  • Prep cute camera friendly clothes that will go with both Momma & child & will look good with bright colors of travel location - check
  • water bottles - check
  • Triple check camera battery back in bag - check
So I'm guessing most of you can guess what the above is...anyone, anyone....Yup its MY day trip check list.

Tomorrow I am field trip Momma with Sara Beth's Kindergarten class.  We are off to Legoland....geez its 10pm and OMG I just realized I don't know what color the other kids in our group will be wearing OMG, omg.  You think the teacher's would have given us a color scheme to work with.  Hmmmm, I could always make a midnight run to Wally-world to get my little team matching shirts....hmmmm. LOL  okay I won't this time, but you can BET ON IT for Parker's trip next year.

What is your trip packing list look like?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!