Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Take a look at those digital photos you by passed again!

I love this layout, I mean love it!  Looking at these pictures of my Mom and Kennedy I didn't think much of them.  If I was traditionally scrapbooking, I would have skipped right over these because even though they were funny I didn't think they were worth printing.  Then I was Studio J scrapping and I took a second look.  My Mom and my 2 year old tried taking their own photos with the camera which is why the unusual angles of the shots.  When I relooked at the photos, I just couldn't stop laughing at how much alike these two amazing women are and how glad I have them in my life. 
I find that I journal more while using Studio J.  I'm not sure why, more than likely its because I'm just lazy and it's just so darn easy to journal online.  So take a look at those digital photos again that you flipped quickly through the first time...you just might find some of your stories that you just haven't discovered yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!